Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kohls can't fool me!

So, Kohls is pretty much the only place in Casa Grande that has awesome deals. Tuesday I went in to "browse" because I got one of those flyers in the mail that informed me it was time to use my 20% off coupon... So I went to see what I would purchase on Friday when the coupon started. Well this morning when I got my mail THERE WAS ANOTHER KOHLS FLYER! Except this one didn't start until June 24th. This big promotion is my favorite... or so I thought. It is the spend $50.00 get $10.00 back promotion, which makes me automatically think that I am punking them and taking their money, but when I figured it out in my head this morning I realize KOHLS WAS PUNKING ME!
If I spent $300.00 and had a 15% off coupon I would only be saving $45.00
If I spent $300.00 and had a 20% off coupon I would only be saving $60.00
but if I spent $300.00 and had a 30% off coupon I would be saving $90.00
If I spent $300.00, I would only get $60.00 in Kohls cash AND I couldnt even use the Kohls cash that day, I would have to come back in ANOTHER TWO WEEKS to use it, and we all know I would end up wanting something that was $75.00 and then I would end up paying Kohls another $15.00.
What is the moral of this little story today! DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO FIND A 30% off coupon, and together we can PUNK KOHLS!
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME KOHLS! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU GET EM' STACE!!! Fight the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete