Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My thoughts on a few things: Scorpions, Kohls, Weather, and the Bachelorette





First things first.... Last night as we were about to go to bed Andy finds a SCORPION in our home! Ok, so it is bad enough that I live in the DESERT, but really, do I have to also deal with the critters that come with this life? So anyhoo.. it was in the hallway and thank goodness Andy found it and killed it. It was probably like 3 inches and looked EXACTLY like this little picture. UGH!

Kohls.... In a previous post I talked about how Kohls couldn't fool me, and ya know what? THEY CANT FOOL ME!!! Because guess who got a 30% off coupon in the mail? ME.. I DID!! ha ha... eat that Kohls!

Weather.... For the past 2 weeks it has been "hotter than blazes" here (not sure where I got that phrase from, probably my grandma) Yesterday I passed a sign that said it was 117... once again.. hooray for the desert...

Bachelorette.... why do I continue to watch this show??? Really... did she have to get rid of Reid? RIDICULOUS!!! I hope she picks Kipton now... Ed sucks!

1 comment:

  1. Why do you hate Ed so much? I like him... but I liked Reid the best! Tonight should be good! I love Men Tell All. I hope they rip into Wes. Girl, I would die in 117 heat! We have only had one hot week all summer... last night it was like 57! Love it!

    ReplyDelete