Sooooooooooooo, I've been watching the Bachelorette and I think Jillian is a moron and Wes is a jerk. I CANNOT believe that she kept that slime ball this entire time. I think Ed is a doofus, Kipton is a goober, and I hope she picks Reid. Here is a taste of my awesome microsoft paint skills and a tribute to Wes.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
"THAT BIRD HAS NO LEG" - My thoughts on the Bachelorette
Sooooooooooooo, I've been watching the Bachelorette and I think Jillian is a moron and Wes is a jerk. I CANNOT believe that she kept that slime ball this entire time. I think Ed is a doofus, Kipton is a goober, and I hope she picks Reid. Here is a taste of my awesome microsoft paint skills and a tribute to Wes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love the pic and i completely agree with your thoughts. i'm excited to see what comes of this season. you've got some mad photo editing skills.
ReplyDeleteTracy
Ed is not a doofus! I love him!
ReplyDelete